Monday, July 16, 2012

Would you like a beer?

A Stampin' Up! Style beer! Isn't this the cutest card? I absolutely love it! I saw Tami Whites video on her blog and made a few changes to make it my own. I also got to thinking when she says that you could do root beer as well so why not a root beer float? 
 So which one do you think we should make at our July Club meeting??

Check this one out! Here are the measurements I used to make both of these adorable cards!

Whisper White CS 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" (card base)
Soft Suede CS/Calypso Coral CS: 4" x 5-1/4" (embossed with the Chevron Folder)
Vellum CS (mug): 3" x 3-1/2"
Vellum handle: 1-3/4" circle punch for the inside and then the 2-1/2" circle punch for the outside
So saffron CS/Early Espresso CS: (3) 7/8" x 3"
For the Beer: I cut (5) 1" circles
(5) 3/4" circles
(5) Itty Bitty Punch pack circles
sponged in More Mustard Ink
For the Float: I cut (1) 2-1/2" Circle
(3) 1" circles
(3) 3/4" circles
(4) Itty Bitty Punch Pack circles
sponged in Early Espresso
to make the straw I used a 1/4" strip of Whisper White and folded it over. I used the Calypso Coral marker to make the stripe on it!

I hope you all enjoy this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment