Here are the pics of the technique we learned yesterday at Technique Tuesday.
1. I used scrap pieces from my stamp sets, cut them up in tiny pieces and stuck them to an old clear block that I never use!
2.I stamped the bells from the Bells and Boughs stamp set in black StazOn ink onto naturals white cardstock.
3. Colored it in with blender pens and Daffodil Delight, More Mustard, Garden Green, Riding Hood Red and Sahara Sand.
4. Next I inked up my mosaic tiles with versamark, stamped over my bells and then covered in clear embossing powder and heated it with my new heat tool!
5. I used a sponge and Early Espresso ink and rubbed it over my image to create my "grout" lines. Wipe off the excess in that may have stuck to your "tiles."
6. Punch out using the 2-1/2" circle punch and mount onto a piece of Garden Green cardstock that was cut using my Big Shot with the Perfect Pennant die.
What an awesome vintage Christmas tag don't you think?