Sunday, July 15, 2012

Delightful Decorations...

Is the stamp set I used to make these darling earrings for a swap at convention! I made 120 pairs and probably will never do it again, lol! Thank goodness my boyfriends son was willing to help me out. We worked on these for three evenings after work, diligently! We stamped them on shrinky-dinks, punched them out with the ornament punch, added a hole with my crop-a-dile, baked them at 325 on a baking sheet on top of a piece of a brown paper bag (hey, that's what the directions said to do and it worked!) and then for the tedious job, we added the hooks and rhinestones! This pair is stamped in Garden Green but we also did some in Night of Navy and Cherry Cobbler. We also used the tiny pearls in the centers for some of them!
I hope you all have a great week, keep checking back for posts from convention!! Yay! Only 1 more work day before I leave!!

No comments:

Post a Comment