Saturday, January 28, 2012

With Sympathy Card

Sympathy cards always seem to be one of the hardest cards for me to make. I decided to join in on a swap with fellow demonstrators for get well, sick and sympathy cards! Here is one card I came up with to use for my swap. 




I used the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and Soft Suede Ink and sponged all of the egdes. I embossed a piece of Crumb Cake with the Vintage Wallpaper folder and mounted it onto a Baja Breeze card base. I used the Labels Collection framelits with the Everyday Enchantment DSP from the Sale-a-bration catalog and then punched the bird in Baja Breeze and the branch in Old Olive. I've added a pearl eye and pearl accent to the sentiment and some Victoria Crochet ribbon ruffled up with a Vintage Trinkets pin. 







No comments:

Post a Comment