Monday, January 23, 2012

2012 San Antonio, TX Leadership re-cap


I know I posted a bit about this already but I wanted to share a few photos from this amazing event from Stampin' Up!
When I arrived to check in on Wednesday for my first leadership I received this adroable bag!! It's a sneak peek of some up and coming fabric! Love It!! I definitely need to learn how to sew very soon!



The bag was filled with a ton of goodies! We then got to do a make and take session when we get another bag full of goodies and enjoy some stamping time with friends!
During out break out session classes I had the opportunity to hear from Bonnie Thurber. She gave us some important details to look into on our My reports page for demonstrators to be sure we are getting the maximum benefits from our current titles and what we need to do to get our downlines to do the same! I'm already working on that one!
I also got to hear and amazing presentation on Coaching for Performance given by Jim Pitt and Natalie White. They both spoke about "my why" and I'm doing this activity with my downline tonight at my first downline meeting to be sure I understand what motivates my team so I can give them the support and coaching that they need to be successful in their businesses.
Patsy Waggoner gave a plethora of information in her Retaining and Engaging your downline class that really has me motivated to do my best and know that I can do it!!
My last class at Leadership was Why Women Buy presented by Carrie Cudney. Seeing all the information first hand has given me a new perspective on my customer base and who else can I get hooked on Stampin' Up!


No comments:

Post a Comment