Friday, January 27, 2012

Stepping outside my box!

Hello! So I told you yesterday about setting my goals and what I'm trying to do to achieve them! I was feeling a little under the weather after work yesterday and took a nice long nap! When I woke up I felt a little more energized and was ready for some stamping! So, I decided to make up a few Stampin' Up! cello bags with an Occasions mini and a Sale-a-bration catalog inside to hand.







 I then used the Elementary Elegance stamp set FREE from the Sale-a-bration catalog with a few different colors of ink and coordinating paper (don't you just love how Stampin' Up! makes it so easy to do that!) and made a few 3x3 cards that I saw at Leadership last week in Texas. I slipped these into some little envelopes and placed them in the bags!






I decided that I wanted to make the cards re-useable so I hand wrote this message on a small post-it note and placed it inside of the cards! I slipped my business card inside the envelope too!






I hope this helps you to get motivated to step outside your box too!! Have a great day! :)


~Valerie










No comments:

Post a Comment