Monday, February 6, 2012

Leprechaun Punch Art

One of my downline members, Aida, was creating this card at my crop on Friday and I absolutely fell in LOVE!! I thought this little guys was so adorable, I had to snap a photo! Not only does the out side look amazing, check out the rainbow of butterflies on the inside!! Aren't they amazing? It was funny because she was sitting next to me the entire time and I kept looking of at all the little tiny squares she was cutting out wondering what the heck she was doing. Each colored pile of 
squares kept getting bigger and bigger and more and more colors were getting added to the pile. Then....she wanted started using the butterfly embosslit folder for just the tiny little butterfly and cut out each one for a card class she was teaching! What an amazing job Aida!! I know your ladies will love making this one! Thanks for letting me share:)











No comments:

Post a Comment