Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I hope you are enjoying your day! I wanted to share these last minute goodie bags I came up with last night! These are for Nick (my boyfriends son) to pass out to his class.He said they all had to be the same so we made small 3x3 cards using the P.S. I Love You stamp set from Stampin' Up! we stamped the Heart in Real Red and then the greeting in Basic Grey. We added a silver glimmer heart using the small heart punch and then he signed his name on the inside!
The goodie bags had a blow pop, a fruit by the foot and a fun dip inside. For the tops of the bags I used the NEW framelits dies in the Occasions Mini catalog, folded them in half and stapled them to the top of the bag. We added a Basic Black circle with dimesionals that had a P.S. I Love You greeting on it with a red glimmer paper heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment