Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Emboss Resist

I saw a card similar to this one a while back and the image has just stuck in my head. I think it was from Shannon West from Stampin' Up! 
I am doing a Technique Tuesday class this evening and one of the techniques we are doing is emboss resist and this will be the card we make to go along with it! If you are in the Tampa area and would like to join in the fun click here and join Croppers Couture!


I used Elegant Eggplant as the card base
then a layer of Wisteria Wonder and then a layer of Whisper White. I used the Vintage Vogue stamp set and Elegant Eggplant ink on the dark image and the sentiment (Teeny Tiny Wishes) and then stamped off the small flower in Wisteria Wonder before stamping on the card. I used Versamark ink on the large flower and clear embossing powder over it! After I heated it I used my sponge dauber with Wisteria Wonder and rubbed over the image and then the edges. I used my spritzer tool with my ELegant Eggplant marker to get the speckles! That tool is so cool and gives it just the right amount of color! 


Have a great day!! 
~Valerie 

No comments:

Post a Comment