Monday, September 27, 2010

Snow Swirled! Cherry Cobbler



This is an upgrade to the last post of snow swirled cards that I did in Old Olive. I used Cherry Cobbler instead and I also tested out my Stamp-a-mi-jig. I stamped my tree in Cherry Cobbler and then stamped it again using the versamark. I sprinkled it with some embossing powder I had that is mostly clear with some red glitter in it. I think it's called Jelly something, I don't know, but I used that and then I heat embossed it!! It looks so beautiful and professional looking I couldn't believe that I actually made it! I also used my new iRock heat tool and gems to add some bling! (I love bling!) I used two different sizes of gems on the tree and then a larger size on the top! Gorgeous!!

2 comments:

  1. I love love love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's even prettier in person! Just like you thister!

    ReplyDelete