Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mini Monsters Cartridge


Aren't these little monsters adorable? I used the Cricut Mini Monsters Cartridge and the second picture shows it using all the pieces it recommends. On the first picture I used googly eyes and a silver pen for the mouth. I think they are both cute as can be!! If you use a 12x12 piece of paper you can get 2 boxes out of it! I love when that works out like that! Another great thing about these little boxes is that on the bottom of the box you don't even need to use adhesive, they cut out so you can just fold them up!! I love that! It makes it so super easy to reproduce.
I inked the edges in Stampin' Up old olive classic ink to give them some dimension and I used some multi adhesive to glue the other pieces on. The wings on the side had a little slot that the cricut cuts out for you and I just folded the ends a little and glued them in there for more support!

No comments:

Post a Comment