Sunday, April 1, 2012

NEW Big Shot class!!


Are you in Tampa? Want to have some fun? Then join me for an all new big shot class! This class will help you get even more acquainted with your Big Shot. Or, if you are a Big Shot Wanna Be . . . join us for some all out fun as we create and craft with the Big Shot. This class is FREE if you purchased your Big Shot from me for only $99, (No tax, NO shipping, just $99) otherwise your class fee is $15 which includes fabric! We will make three fun projects with the Big Shot.
We will be learning a fun way to use the stripes embossing folder, we will use the Scallop Circle #2 die to make a cute fabric flower and I will show you how to use the edgelit dies to get a beautiful accent for your cards and crafts!
If you have any of these items and/or a Big Shot please bring them to class with you along with your adhesive and paper trimmer.  If you would like to purchase these items please go to my website at tampa.stampinup.net to order them. 
Spaces are limited so please be sure to RSVP today!! www.tampa.stampinup.net or on www.meetup.com in the Croppers Couture group!
If you would like to take advantage of my special $99 Big Shot offer prior to class meeting time contact me and I can send you payment through paypal or in person.
If you have any other questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me!
(412)327-2240

No comments:

Post a Comment