Saturday, April 21, 2012

More Summer Smooches and gingham technique

Hi!!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! It really raining hard here is Tampa at the moment, but if you've ever been to Florida the weather can change rather quickly!
I wanted to share a card that we will be making in my Big Shot class that has been rescheduled for Saturday, May 5th at 6PM.


This is a 4"x4" card using Daffodil Delight cardstock with a 3-3/4" square layer of Island Indigo and then a 3-1/2"x3-1/2" of Whisper White cardstock. I inked up my brayer in the Island Indigo Ink and rolled it onto my stripes embossing folder and put my WW cardstock inside and ran it right through the Big Shot. I inked up my folder again and put my striped paper back in the folder except I rotated it 90 degrees to get my stripes to go the the other way! Isn't this such an easy and awesome technique??
I added Daffodil Delight seam binding and stamped my flowers using the NEW Brights Blossoms stamp set!! I added an Itty Bitty Punch with a rhinestone to finish it off! 
After looking at this card I later added a Lucky Limeade Tiny Tag Punch and a Whisper White tag that said "4 you" in Rich Razzleberry right near the knot of the seam binding ribbon. I wish I had a picture to show you but I don't at the moment! 


I hope you enjoyed my card and technique today! Let me know what you think! 
Bye for now!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment