Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Faux Quilt Top Note Purse

Hello! My Faux Quilt Top Note purse was inspired by Angie Juda's creation from her blog over at Chic N'Scratch. She made this cute little purse awhile back using different products. I used the Paisley Petals DSP, using 2 different sheets but both sides of the sheets. I glued the 1-1/4" squares onto a piece of white cardstock and ran it through the Big Shot on top of the Top Note Die!! I then used my Chocolate Chip marker and made tiny X's for my stitches. Using a small white craft bag, I cut it 2-3/4" from the bottom and glued my quilt to the front and a blank top note on the other side of the bag to get the purse effect!! I then punched my handle using the Large Oval Punch and tied it up with a piece of the Marina Mist Striped Grosgrain ribbon. To complete this cutie, I used the my friend stamp from the Perfectly Punched stamp set in Chocolate Chip and punched out with the Curly Label Punch. I sponged all the edges in, guess??, Chocolate Chip!! I colored in 'friend' with the Marina Mist marker and used dimensionals to add it to the front on the purse!!

This would be so cute with some candies in it or even a gift card! This style of bag or purse would be perfect for a guy to use to give jewelry to a gal!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment