Tuesday, November 2, 2010

'Tis the Season!


I can't believe that Halloween is over, Thanksgiving is coming and the grocery store even has Christmas goodies out! I guess that's one way to get into the holiday spirit here in Florida! I've never worn flip flops and a tank top for trick or treat until this year!
I've decided since I've made so many different Christmas cards already I'm going to send them out instead of making just a bunch of the same ones!
Here's one I made using the the snow flake embossing folder and I added some frost shimmer paint from Stampin Up! I then used the white organza ribbon, added some sticky strip to the center and pressed some glass glitter on it. Put the ribbon on the white embossed paper and layered onto a card! I think it turned out pretty cool! The stamp is stamped in marina mist ink and punched out with the small tag punch and layered with the large tag punch. I think this stamp is retired though but there are sooo many Christmas tag stamps that would work great!! Have a wonderful week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment