Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thanks so much!

My sister had her Stampin' Up! Christmas card class tonight and she was suppose to have 10 people!! I can't believe it, that's amazing AND she has another workshop tomorrow night! WOW! Her cards are amazing and so is she, I wish I could've been in Connecticut with her so I could go to her class, well, and see her and the kids too! lol
Well here is a card I made with the two step bird punch from Stampin' Up! Enjoy!
Thank you ladies for placing your Stampin Up! orders last month! These are the thank you notes I included with their orders. I think they turned out amazing! I've been wanting to use the bird punch forever so I did. I did a clear heat emboss on the bird to give it some dimension but it's hard to see in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment