Sunday, October 3, 2010

Halloween Card


I think this is the card I am going to use for my October crop make and take. What do you think? I like having some type of 'wow' factor but yet easy enough that it's not like I have to teach a class on how to make the card. Some of the ladies were asking about heat embossing so the sentiment is stamped with versamark and sprinkled with silver embossing powder, heated and viola!! You've got an awesome greeting!!
So my 'wow' factor here is the silver background, I dry embossed it with the Stampin' Up spider web folder from the Holiday Mini Catalog. I used aluminum foil!! Pretty nifty, huh? I thought so! It gives it that creepy yet cool kinda Halloween card feel, lol!
I punched the black flowers out with the Boho Blossom punch from Stampin Up and used the mini rhinestones in the middle and popped them up with pop dots. I used the scallop edge punch too! Can you tell where?? lol
Well, I hope you've enjoyed this super simple card! Happy Halloween y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment