Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Delightful Decorations!


Delightful Decorations!
That's the name of the stamp set I used for these ones and it is delightful!! I have to be honest, when I first got this set I played with it a little but wasn't too impressed but I picked it back up and I can't put it down!!!
I have my first Stampin' Up! workshop coming up Oct. 28th and I can't wait! I decided to stick with this stamp set to show off! I made a hostess gift bag with the tag stamp that comes with this set and then I'm going to demonstrate a gift card holder using this set and some punches. (I cased the gift card holder from Chic n Scratch) and then these cards will be the make and takes! I stuck with the color scheme on the bottom for all the projects and then decided to show a whole new look with the blue and white!

No comments:

Post a Comment