Thursday, June 28, 2012

Another 2012 convention recipe swap!

This one is strawberry jello pretzel salad! It is sooo yummy! The sweet with the salty is perfect! I love the Gumball Green on the Old Olive paper! 




Here is the "recipe" for my swap!
Real Red Cardstock
Old olive Cardstock
Daffodil Delight Cardstock
Fruits and Flowers stamp set
Gumball green ink
Daffodil delight ink
Scalloped heart sizzlit
Boho blossom punch
Daffodil Delight ribbon (retired)
Basic rhinestones
Vintage trinkets
Hope you all enjoy! Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm your newest follower from Stampin' Connection. Strawberry Pretzel Salad is the best! Maybe I'll see you at Convention!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuuuute! I'm your newest follower from SC! Stop on by sometime!

    chanda stehlik
    www.onecraftymommy.com my SU only site
    www.soNOTbetty.com my frugal/real food site

    ReplyDelete