Sunday, April 10, 2011

Manly Birthday Card

Hi Everyone!
I wanted to show you this card I made for my boyfriends birthday tomorrow. He had been buying a lot of old cars lately so I thought this one was pretty appropriate! And guess what? This isn't a stamp!
All of the paper is Stampin' Up! I used the Naturals White, Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip card stock and the brass eyelets to decorate. The Happy Birthday stamp came from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and I punched it out with the Word Window punch and the label is punched with Chocolate Chip. BUT the car I copied and pasted to a word file from google images, printed it and then colored it with chalks! I just couldn't find the right stamp in my stash that would fit what I wanted to do, so this was a quick and easy fix. Not sure how long it will last being on printer paper but as long as it makes it to tomorrow, I'm fine with that! I hope you enjoy. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment