Sunday, February 27, 2011

Fun Fold Cards!



Well, last night I had an awesome night! I did a sale-a-bration workshop with my friend Kris as the hostess and she received a ton of free products!!
Then today I had a fun fold card class! We made 3 fun fold cards inspired by Stamping School! Thanks Linda! Here are the photos of the cards!
This first one is an adorable flower pot card. It opens from the top and would look really cute with with some extra flowers coming out of it!
Next, we did an origami like folded card. The top flap slips into the square that the cake is on and opens really neat!
The last one we did was a flip card. This is the front and then when you pull the sides open you get.......
This! These are the cutest cards ever! They would make awesome invitations.
I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment